Comprehensive Representation For Immigration Law Matters Across The Globe
Immigration law often involves very personal matters. If an individual is not protected under the law with regard to entering the United States and obtaining legal residency or citizenship, his or her family could be changed dramatically. It is crucial that you work with an attorney who has the experience necessary to get results in your unique case.
At Calderon Law , in Las Vegas, Nevada, our deportation defense lawyer, Vissia Calderon, takes a special interest in family-based immigration matters but also confidently handles the full breadth of immigration law issues, including:
- Consular processing assistance for individuals who are currently outside of the United States and are working with consular posts and embassies abroad to obtain a visa
- Deportation and removal defense for individuals who either have new motions against them for removal or have recently found that they unknowingly had deportation actions filed against them in the past
- Adjustment of status for individuals who are in the United States under non-immigrant visas and would like to adjust the status in an effort to obtain a green card
- Waivers including criminal record waivers, hardship waivers and other documents that pertain to inaccessibility to the United States
- Family-based immigration matters including marriage visas, fiance visas and family visas
- Deferred action for childhood arrivals issues for individuals who arrived in the United States illegally as a child through no fault of their own and are seeking legal residency status
- Citizenship and naturalization representation for any individual or family that is looking to obtain permanent legal residence and status as a United States citizen
- Employment-based immigration issues for employers and individuals who have been recruited from abroad to work in domestic jobs within the United States
Contact Las Vegas Family-Based Citizenship Lawyer Vissia Calderon Today
To reach our experienced immigration lawyer and have your individual needs addressed, contact us online or by telephone at 702-932-7656(toll free 855-3US-VISA / 855-387-8472). We welcome your call.
Our attorney is fluent in Tagalog.