• Can you help me with my citizenship process? 

   Of course! Generally, individuals who are applying for citizenship will go through a specific process called naturalization. Send us a message so we can guide you through this process 

  • I’m gonna be married to a US Citizen, what do I need to do to make my marriage legal in the country?

   Whether you are seeking a visa for yourself or a loved one, we can guide you through each stage of the  immigration process, including:

    • Helping you fill out the visa application: 
    • Collecting supporting documentation: 
    • Preparing you for your interview: 
    • Providing regular updates: 
    • Maintaining your visa: 

 Drop us a line so we can start with your process.

  • I might be deported/removed from this country, Help!

   Deportation and removal refer to two different actions under the law. Deportation indicates that the United States government considers a person not admissible from the start, and that he or she entered the United States under illegal circumstances. 

  Removal, on the other hand, means that a person was admitted to the U.S. legally, but a criminal offense or otherwise violation of their stay in the U.S. has caused grounds for removal.

  Having concerns like this? Drop us a line and we will be glad to help you out.

  • I’m interested in getting a greencard.

  When a foreign national enters the United States using a non-immigrant visa (tourist visa, fiance visa, student visa, etc.), he or she may end up interested in changing the status of that visa so that obtaining a green card becomes an option down the road.

  Drop us a line so we can start in the process of getting you one.

  • I just hired someone from outside the US to work for my company but I’m having a bit of a problem with my employees’ papers. Can you help me?

   In today’s global economy, a business that draws upon the diverse experiences of an international workforce is in a much better position to succeed. Going through the process to obtain international employees, however, can be frustrating and extremely complicated. It helps to have a dedicated and experienced attorney to guide you and your business through the process.

   At Calderon Law , we help businesses in Las Vegas and throughout Southern Nevada prepare and submit applications for employment visas. Whether your business is seeking a permanent or temporary employee, we can help you secure the appropriate visa that will meet the needs of your business. If you want to invest in the United States, we can assist you in securing investor visas         

  • What is consular processing?

   The term “consular processing” refers to the action that an individual takes when applying for a United States immigrant visa outside of the United States, as in a consular post in another country. Eligibility for an immigrant visa is possible when certain criteria are met by the applicant, but understanding the criteria and how to complete the process can be very difficult for those unfamiliar with the law.